- Parkinson's-the fastest growing neurological disorder in the World with Dr. Ray DorseyThu, Jul 02Online Event, Webinar
- Psychiatric & Cognitive Complication in Parkinson's Disease with Dr. Daniel WeintraubMon, Jun 22Zoom WebinarJun 22, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMZoom WebinarDepression, anxiety, cognitive decline, psychosis and impulse control disorders can be common in people with Parkinson’s and have a profound effect on quality of life. It’s important as a person living with Parkinson’s or as a Parkinson’s care partner to become more educated about these conditions.
- Giving Tuesday TOMORROWTue, Dec 03PJ Parkinson's Support
- Nordic Walking for Parkinson'sFri, Nov 22PJ Parkinson's Support Group of Blount C
- Lunch with the DoctorThu, Nov 21Bridgewater Place Event Center
- 3rd Annual "Light Up The Night For Parkinson's" GalaSat, May 11Bridgewater PlaceMay 11, 2019, 6:00 PMBridgewater Place, 205 Bridgewater Rd., Knoxville, TN 37923Our annual fundraising gala to benefit the PJ Parkinson's Support Group of Blount County is an evening to remember! This year we will announce our first "Dr. David Millhorn Innovation Award" to a young research team in the field of Parkinson's. Save the date!
- "More Than Meets The Eye": Early Diagnosis & Management of Parkinson's Disease SymposiumFri, Mar 08Crowne Plaza DowntownMar 08, 2019, 7:30 AM – 3:00 PMCrowne Plaza Downtown, 401 W. Summit Hill Drive SW, Knoxville, TN 37902East Tennessee State University's Quillen College of Medicine in partnership with PJ Parkinson's Support Group of Blount County is proud to present an AACME and CME accredited training event for Physician's Assistants, Nurses, Social Workers, Physical Therapists, Pharmacists, and Students