November is National Family Caregivers Month!
Some tips for caregivers:
* Learn as much as you can about the person's condition, and how it
could change over time.
* Stay positive: Be realistic about what you can and can't do.
It will help you keep a positive attitude.
* Ask for help: Be proud of the hard work you do, but remember
that you can't do it all. You will need help from others.
* Spend time together, apart from care giving tasks: An outing
or a trip down memory lane can add joy to your day.
* To give the best care to your loved one, you need to stay in good health.
NEW in 2020! PJ Parkinson's is working on a Caregiver retreat for 2020. Stay tuned.